The RealPage property management software company wanted us to create website templates for them based on the Kentico platform. We were also the sole developer agency contracted by them to work with. We created standard themes that can be used by any company to make various websites for their end clients. Realpage also asked us to create custom website themes for one of their Real Estate clients, such as The Grove apartments.
The Grove apartments provide extravagant housing spaces where luxury meets living. From apartments to lofty mansions, The Grove carries the wide range of stylish homes in Cedar Spring rd, Dallas, Texas that is surrounded by all the fun hotspots.
- Kentico website framework uses smart searches to fetch the information very quickly.
- Having the Kentico website platform helped in the fast processing of large data such as a portfolio of modern homes in the case of The Grove apartments.
What we delivered:
- Every feature of this website is created with the help of a custom widget. Kentico framework gave us the ability of easy development and integration of the features to create our own widgets for The Grove.
- Floor Plan: One of the most important features of the website is the ability to find homes using a budget and floor plans. Results also show available amenities for the customer.
- Amenities: The Grove apartments are luxury personified. This widget lists all the top-class indoor and outdoor amenities that are available to the customer.
- Gallery: Our gallery widget gives you a quick glimpse of the posh lifestyle this community living has in store for you. Their Indoor jacuzzi and whirlpool are sure to take anyone back to the dreamland.
- Neighborhood: This widget highlights all the encompassing entertainment, dining, and shopping destinations, around the Cedar Spring Road, Dallas.
- Contact us: We created a ‘contact us’ widget to help the sales team of The Grove in scheduling their customer appointments.