A leading American multinational property management software company, RealPage contacted us to create website themes for them. Delighted by this once in a lifetime opportunity we created a team of website developers to work on this. RealPage shared their designs with us and we created website themes based on them. Some of the themes were designed as a standard package that can be bought by any website development agency to create multiple websites for their clients. We also created website themes for direct clients of RealPage, one of them was The Mobility, a real estate company based in Richardson, Dallas county.
The Mobility carries a portfolio of luxurious homes in urban areas of Dallas. Each property ensures wide open spaces, premium features, and comfortable living.
- Kentico is a versatile and feature-rich website builder that is constantly evolving. It has more than 1000 partners around the world in 90 countries to help with any project which allows the creation of huge resources for development.
What we delivered:
- As a custom website development project, we created specific widgets for The Mobility such as Floor Plans, Amenities, Gallery, Neighborhood, and Contact Us.
- Floor plans: This widget allows the user to search for their dream homes by filling the exact requirement. Results can be viewed as per the floor plan or square feet area.
- Amenities: The Mobility doesn’t just create luxury homes but also look to fulfill the requirements of everyone. This widget lists all the premium community as well as apartment amenities accessible to the members.
- Gallery: Gallery widget showcases all the amenities and apartment features in slideshow format.
- Neighborhood: This widget can be used to view all the entertainment, nightlife, and shops around the property.
- Contact us: We created this widget to help with easy inquiry and customer service.