Real Estate and property management software giant RealPage contacted us to create themes for them. Kha Creation was the only agency that was approached for this massive work. RealPage gave us their designs, and we were responsible to develop them into complete website themes. We created two types of themes, ones that were created for multiple usages and others were custom themes made for specific clients. 1676 Cole Ave was one of those clients.
1676 Cole Ave provides premium one and two-bedroom apartments in Dallas, Texas.
- Kentico platform allows creating a simple but robust website that can be managed by a person with minimal information about websites.
- As per the client’s requirement, we created a customized website with 5 widgets as mentioned below:
- Floor Plans: This widget helps users to search the apartment as per their requirements with added filters such as Move-in date, Rent, Square feet, and Floor plan name. If available, a user can also take a virtual tour of the property.
- Photo Tour: This widget shares the glimpses of a luxurious lifestyle in store for the customers in the form of apartment and community amenities.
- Amenities: Amenities widget shows the complete list of accessible services that are available to residents of the property. It describes the pets policies, Parking details, and Community amenities.
- Location: This widget creates a small portal for the user where he/ she can find the local hotspots for entertainment, food, and nightlife.
- Contact Us: We created this detailed contact form widget to allow users to find a proper guide and get their queries answered. It also works as a tool to schedule a home tour for the customers.