We are a Web Design, Development and Inbound Marketing Company looking for a talented, Junior WordPress (and if you know it, Drupal) web developer to add to our development team full time. The ideal candidate has a strong analytical sense and attention to detail, as well as a strong work ethic. He or she should be organized and able to follow directions, problem-solve, and work in a fun team environment.
At our company, you’ll get the opportunity to collaborate with motivated, like-minded people on a daily basis. We’re on a mission to create a distinctive and well-respected brand that represents our originality and our modern approach to web design and development.
Here’s how you will help us:
– Coding scripts based on project needs- Code using platforms such as WordPress or Drupal specifically. This means you can install, configure, theme, troubleshoot and maintain many WP installations at the same time.
– Handling Multiple Projects at one time
– Other duties as assigned.
– Minimum Graduate or equal professional experience.
– Minimum 1 year of WordPress & Drupal / PHP and MySQL development experience in a production environment.
– WordPress plugin development
– Ability and willingness to multi-task, prioritize, and communicate progress in a fast-paced environment.
– Ridiculous organization skills and a deadline-oriented work ethic.
– Strong understanding of HTML and CSS3 Languages such that theming is not an issue.
– Must have a reliable form of transportation.
If you are applying for this job you must attach your resume, provide a portfolio (pdf or website) and include your favorite color in the subject line, failure to do so could potentially result in your application being ignored.