Who Needs a Content Management System (CMS)?
Nowadays, to take full advantage of your website, most sites will need some form of CMS. This is because
- Search engines like to see new content.
- Good content helps your visitors convert into customers.
- The majority of companies don’t have a web developer on staff.
Who Doesn’t Need One?
Not every site needs a content management system. Here are a few scenarios:
- A “short but sweet” type of website that performs a function for its visitors, and doesn’t need to constantly update its content.
- A site that will be updated regularly, but whose company has a web developer on staff that can take care of content updates
- You need a site right away, but you may want to make big changes to it in the near future.
How to Choose a CMS?
At Kha Creation, we’ve worked with all the major Content Management Systems, and we’ve also built them from ground up. So we can help you make the right choice.
It will depend upon the complexity and features you want to activate on the site.
- If you don’t need to regularly update the basic content on your site, you can have a simple CMS added to your site in the form of a blog.
- If you have a shopping cart, an RSS feed, and an active forum, you will be better off with a full-fledged CMS for your entire site.